- 50 jobs on the way for Newcastle West!
- Spring has Sprung at Sysco
- Raspberry Chocolate Delice – Valentine’s Day 2023
- Have a Plant Tastic New Year
National Account Executive
National Account Executive – Dublin
Reporting to the National Account Manager, the primary role of the Account Executive will be to liaise with and support the National Account Team. The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail and customer service focus ensuring customer KPI’s are met.
This role will be predominantly desk-based support from the Dublin office with occasional offsite customer site visits as required and is an excellent opportunity for a career in Account Management.
• Handle administrative requests and queries from the National Account department.
• Coordinating customer service and the various operations teams on service levels.
• Liaise with telesales, Merchandising, purchasing and operations regarding new listing, nominated lines and promotional and seasonal cycles.
• Building tender proposals & individual customer presentations.
• Preparing product information for all National Account KIS reviews.
• Maintaining and building relationships with cross functional teams
• Liaising with NAM & DSM’s with respect to any issues encountered on a day to day basis and responding in a timely manner.
• Ensuring that KPIs are managed and maintained on accounts
• Building a quarterly plan for upcoming contract & price reviews to ensure contract deadlines are adhered.
• Monitoring Salesforce 360 on a daily basis ensure all issues are logged and closed off.
• Previous Office / Administration experience essential
• Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Excel is essential
• Strong Numerical & Analytical skills essential
• Proven customer relationship skills
• Self-motivator with good initiative and works well under time restraints
• An understanding of Sysco/Brakes business and their requirements
• Proven reporting skills and ability to analyse reports
• Possess strong time management and organisational skills.
• Fluent English language skills – written and spoken
• Be a team player with ability to work on own initiative
• Excellent and Effective communication skills and positive attitude
The duties and responsibilities outlined in this job description are neither definitive nor restrictive and may change in detail from time-to-time to meet the changing needs of the business.