WANT TO GET AHEAD IN LOGISTICS?
Learn how the Logistics Associate Apprenticeship (LAA) could be the right choice for your career development.
The LAA is a two year apprenticeship programme designed to give you a broad exposure to the different fields within Logistics.
It’s delivered through a combination of practical on the job training and academic study with Technological University Dublin (TU Dublin) or Munster Technological University (MTU).
The programme offers apprentices;
- An industry recognised qualification with a Level 6 Higher Certificate in Logistics
- Apprentices are employed for a period of two years with academic study (1 day per week)
- Each apprentice will be assigned a work–based mentor from Sysco and a DIT Academic Supervisor
- Great personal and career development opportunities
- Opportunity to Earn as you Learn
The entry criteria;
• Grade H7/O6 or above in five Leaving Certificate subjects
• Must have completed 24 months full service with Sysco
• Applicants must pass the interview stage to be placed on the programme
• Must commit to a 2 year course and a discretionary 2 year commitment to Sysco afterwards